Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Double Diamonds

It's another WIP Wednesday where I actually remembered it was Wednesday.  This weeks work in progress is a scarf I've designed and am knitting up for Knit Wits.

Doublediamondswip

The yarn is Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly in the Silly Sprite color.  This is my most favorite baby yarn to work with.  I spotted someone making off with a couple of skeins of this color at last months Knit Wits meeting and was jealous I didn't get to it first.  So, when a skein showed up at this months meeting I snatched it up.

 

The scarf designs idea is lacey diamonds bordered my solid diamonds.

Doublediamondscloseup

 I have to say I really like how it's looking, but the knitting's been slow going.  Sport weight yarn does not make for fast knitting.  Finally putting some noticeable lenght on it.  When it's done I plan on writing up the pattern and selling it on Ravelry.  See if I can make a little money.

 

I didn't get much sleep last night due to constant thunder.  Then while doing the dishes I broke my Bailey's Irish Cream glass and cut myself on it.  I'm going to go finish off that bottle of chocolate wine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment