Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I should write a blog

Bloggy bloggy bloggy blog.

So, I'm almost done with the blanket I've been working on since last May!  Excitement!  It'll be nice to have such a big project done, so I can start another one.  Get project done so you can start a new one.  It never ends.  This is a good thing.  Really want to pull out my straight fours and start another elephant.

So my mom got a new dog.  She's a really pretty german shepherd and husky mix.  Her name is Cable and she's scared of me.  Which is somewhat weird since she met me first.  But then, Morgan was afraid of me when we first got him, too.  Starting to make some progress with her.  She'll now come up to me when I offer her food.  Still won't let me pet her unless mom's there and holding on to her.

I don't think there's much else for me to talk about.  Oh wait.  I started reading a book last night that's a steampunk novel about superheroes.  Haven't read that much of it yet but it definitely seems like it's going to be a really fun read.

Back to working on the blanket.  Only ten more rows to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment